Prince - Mouse (screenplay by me)

Narrator
Far -  far away, long time ago there was a magic country called Zania.
Zania was ruled by King George.
King George
Hello!
King George had a son, Prince Daniel.
Prince Daniel is shyly smiling from his desk.

INT. PALACE – PRINCE ROOM EARLY MORNING.
King George enters Daniel’s bed room and sceptically looks on the pile of books and the vase with flowers on the window.
King George
We need to talk my son

Daniel
Now?

King George
May be my office will be better.

Daniel
(not happy)
Of course father.

King George
Great.

King George leaves Daniels room.

INT. KING GEORGE CHAMBER.
King George is patently waiting for Prince Daniel.
Daniel is late.
King George
Oh boy!

Daniel enters the room followed by a few servants.

Prince Daniel
Did you call me father?

King George
My son, I have to tell you something very important… I cannot do it! Queen, mother!

The Queen, a beautiful ageless woman enters the room. She smiles at the King.

Queen
Daniel, you know how me and your father love you.  All you father wanted to say is that you have to become the King after your 18th birthday. It’s the secret law.

Prince Daniel
I will be 18 next week.

Queen

This what your father wanted to say.

To be continue...