How a Little Piggy Learned To Use a Potty - my stories for children

There one was a little piggy who did not want to go pee-pee in the potty.

“No, no, no, no! I do not want to go pee-pee in the potty,” the little piggy would scream.
“You have to go pee-pee in the potty!” his mommy Big Piggy would say again and again.
“No, mommy, no, I don’t like it! I don’t want to pee-pee a potty” the little piggy ran a way fast.



One evening the little piggy went to his bedroom to play and soon noticed his bed was gone and so were his toys.

The little piggy quickly ran to his mother with tears in his eyes. “Mommy, mommy somebody stole my bed and my toys? Whaa, whaa, whaa!” the little piggy started to cry harder.

“I want to play with my toys in my room, and I want to sleep in my bed in my room” the little piggy cried.

Then mommy piggy said “your daddy had put your toys and your bed outside and if you don't want to pee pee the potty, then you have to play and sleep outside!”

The little piggy started shouting “I will pee pee the potty; I promise; I will pee pee the potty”



And this is how the little piggy learned to pee pee in the potty!