How to win the lottery "BIG" - fom my e-book

1. The most important thing in winning any lottery in the world - is to play! It is in going and buying a ticket. Not just dreaming about it, wishing to win the lottery without playing - it is in buying a lottery ticket.

2. Choosing the numbers.

Winning the lottery it is incredible luck or hard work. You need to get a skill that transoms a set of numbers  in to the master-peace.

I do not play the "quick pick" almost most at all, only when I am lazy, because I want to prove that I am smart and knowledgeable to win. I study the numbers and many times now I see the numbers the numbers that will be.

3. You have to see yourself the lottery office, see the windows where to show the ticket, see the people waiting with their winning tickets, see the clock on the wall, see the chairs, the the box with you line number to claim the ticket.

You have to believe - believe beyond believing.