just writing...


When I was living with my great grandmother and grandparents, I though it was normal to pick up grass every morning, rain water, to dry berries, leaves, make different herbal stuff, food the special way,  talk to the trees, pray looking at the sky. I had seen people going to our neighbor, old women in our house telling different amazing stories. Later, when I was a teenager, I started to think more about God, feel prays, talk about anything and even old people listened to me. I wanted to know and one time my grandmother said, that her grandmother and great grandmother, as far as she remembered, could help people to recover from anything, didn't have gifts to give, but could give life. This why my grandmother decide to be a doctor, something was telling her that this is what she has to do.  It was not any magic, just pure love as everyone writing about now...