old story

In the morning I would wake up at 5 o'clock
And my grandmother or great grandmother would say:
Let's go for a walk.
Winter, sammer, same thing.
They believed fresh air, especially cold, can change anything.
One lady's daughter had big issue with langs,
Doctor said, sorry, nothing could be done.
And the neighbor told go to Siberia in freezing cold,
Kind of fighting against, use winter winds.
And this little girl now is more than seventy years old.
She is an actress, her story was in magazine,
I have somewhere.
This what I heard, cold, winter, more important than hot.
It only can stop.
Morning, early time, little bit dark, go outside, for a walk, for a run.
We used to wipe face with water on the leaves.
Rain water, boiled, once in a while, a bit in the shower, with milk, sugar and honey.
Its might sound funny, this what we used to do.
Sometimes I saw cluds like lips on the sky, its a kiss,
Hearts, something else for good weather.
My great grandmother was very kind,
Birds from nowhere would sit on her hand,
She could touch a tree, say: hi, and the wind would blow.
May be for people its not normal, but I have seen it my self...
I have a little bit of rainbow in my window right now:)
Okay, have to go, the battery is low..