old story

My grandmother likes blue color.
When she was a child her father bought her first dress, it was in blue color.
This what she says:
I tried my new dress, blue flowers on the top, plain blue at the bottom.
Simple, but not brown we all used to wear.
And it went well with my blue eyes,
The boys called me mermaid for a while.
My father worked on the farm, tired all the time,
But when he saw me in the new dress,
His tired eyes brighten up the entire room,
He called my mom:
Look, l have never seen more beautiful girl in my life. And she is my own daughter....

And there is mother in law story,
From the same time.
One man was living in the village with his mother in law, at her home.
In a cold winter night he wanted to scare her a bit.
He went outside, locked the door and knocked at the window.
No one opened, was quiet.
He was knocking and knocking, were cold and not funny.
He had to ran around all night.
In the morning this man found out,
His mother in law was hiding all expensive stuff she had, thinking in was secret police and not him...