old story

My grandmother had a big office,
She built the therapeutic hospital with her friend in about 1960,
And since that time was the head doctor.
Almost every day I used to visit her,
Wait for my art school or just go home together.
Everything was nice, big TV, couch, her desk, books,
Portraits of the country leaders,
Nothing I could touch when she was around,
It was for public.
I remember all the people sitting in a chair near the door.
My grandmother would listen, and listen
And I would  listen until I cannot count till 4.
Then she would say:
Enough bullshit for today,
Look, clearly, here say, 300 hundred years ago it was the same case,
And it was a miracle, its written here, only in Latin.
Take this and this, and it's all gonna be fine.
Never in my life I've heard word give up,
There was always a miracle.
I believe in miracles:)