today

Today is first day of school,
Junior Kindergarten.
Since we call school everywhere we when from one year old,
Now it school too.
Obviously no work for me today.
My son was upset this morning,
Because he doesn't know how to do home work.
Don't worry, after shit at home you will learn.
And about school.
My uncle at 56 is going to university,
He wants to be an computer engineer.
It will take him 10 years to graduate, but
He says why not?
My uncle always says: why not?
We used to do crazy things with his niece,
Every one was mad at as, except him and my father,
They would say: ah, why not?
Then everyone is mad at them.
One time my uncle was living with us,
And he was upset about something and didn't want to take shower.
My mom was going on and on about it.
I knew, she wouldn't stop.
In the evening he was sitting near the computer, fixing something inside,
Was old big computer.
And my mom, with a basked of water, walked quietly behind and trowed at him.
She said: Shower!
My uncle jumped up so fast, screaming: What are you crazy, this is electricity.
Now my aunt going to medical school, ingratiating her diploma.
She is so exited, all new young friends.
Changed her hair color, bought new clothes, talking about it all the time.
Things are going good...

Smile!