old story

I always have some kind of passion for being a doctor,
May be in my mind.
When I was small,
I read all the medical books my parents and grandparents had, looked at the pictures.
I don't know what relly can surprise me,
May be something very creative.
And I was around old women who knew natural sources and they always tried to "push" old knowledge in me,
May be because they respected my grandmother,
She was the first ever doctor from their village.
Everyone was very nice to me, I never had a little misunderstanding with anyone.
And everyone knew me in our small city,
When my girlfriends were smoking and buying alcohol,
I didn't do any of these, no one would sell me anything,
People knew my parents, doctors, are you crazy,
To sell it to their daughter,
My mom's friends owned those stores,
I was buying bread, milk, always clean.
One time I tried to buy something on the street,
And the guy told me to get out, go read a book.
They would smile looking at me,
So I don't smoke, don't drink, nothing...