a story

And it was my brother's turn.
He was still at school, not eighteen,
How things were bad, he had to go.
Before the war, I thought my parents don't like me at all.
It was all about him,
May be I was a girl, would get married and leave.
The war started.
My uncles left, aunts.
Less than a months letters,
We will never see them again.
In our village only women and children.
He is hugging me on a train station:
I will be back.
Always empty station crowded with people and trains, evacuation.
I got so scared.
Long ago I heard when you see a heart on the sky, he will be fine.
And all the war a little heart I was following.
Every one is smiling.
Who do you think won?
The war or young beautiful girl?
I could see places I have never been,
I could see faces, I could feel,
I was with him trough the war until he got back home...