just a thought

I was working all week,
It's not a complain, just saying.
My son was sick, people at work, myself a bit,
But I can't  and I push myself from this thought.
And today I didn't want to look at my face.
Couldn't even cover up.
How can I go?
Last week I didn't have enough money.
This week I have.
I want to look and be dressed absolutely beautiful.
When you only say: wow!
And not: what a...
I have a dream,
I know I have to follow God,
He leads me, I was told, walks where I have to go.
I cannot and don't want ask money because it's not nice,
I am not this kind of woman.
Still I have a dream.
I want to write and publish my book,
For people I have seen, pictures, for my son,
And for me to be able have life of my dream.
When I can do what I really want.
And I really want to see this special place,
Special person of my dreams.
This how I look today..
I am sorry...