Funny story

It's funny too,
I had been with two men.
My ex husband who brought me to Canada.
And Jaden's father who gave me my son.
Now, I am so much moved on,
I wouldn't even think about them at all,
No emotions, no feeling, nothing at all.
Like you are don't understand a bit..
Jaden's father he didn't show up when Jaden was born,
I would be alone, but only that day,
From what I heard were only Russian nurses
Here in Toronto hospital.
It's was amazing time,
An hour after the delivery I was eating a sandwich and drinking orange juice.
My mother after a while wad here.
All I remember from my younger years,
She was always mad when I saw my father.
Not a bit angry, mad for weeks.
Almost ten years I had to lie if would talk.
And now here all she said:
It was your choice.
I tried to complain,
All my grandmother, aunt, father, sister would say:
Okay, okay, how is the baby.
We had a talk,
It was very clear to me, him and the neighbours dog
That everything was my fault.
And it was it, not that fast,
I was upset, but after looking at the mirror and almost seeing my mother,
I stopped and let him go.
He sees Jaden, his babysitter.
I am free, thanks the government for helping me.
He is not my problem, thanks God.
(He has a girlfriend, I am laughing now)
I thought of my mom's friend
Who has I think five children,
He always wears a giant cross in his neck.
How it is, children are the best.
Funny, interesting.
Now Jaden teaching me things,
He thinks he knows life in kindergarten.
That's my story.