old story

I am feeling like writing something stupid,
Probably will.
The last story in my old story book obviously the beginning of my writing career.
When I went to the publishing agency.
One of the, how to call them, publishers,
Who didn't laugh, he couldn't,
Was planning not so lovely evening for himself.
Anyway, that night was kind of changed in plans.
Instead he was answering my phone calls,
Promising that he is okay now and forever
And wondering if I am okay, or my family all together.
I used to take everything personal.
After a week he asked if I want to live somewhere else, in Canada for example,
Took my picture and year after I was in Canada, married.
It's old story, nothing personal any more,
I am writing a joke.
Every day my mom was going on about saving this f.. marriage.
This exactly what happened, officer.
For one year, I moved out, only the dog, Alisa, we had in common.
Not a word from both sides.
Then I get insane love letter,
Written better than any I read in my life.
It matched up the spring, warm days.
I am waiting to pick up the dog,
First time without all winter clothes
And almost six months pregnant by the way.