My funny story

I was working in a bank,
New employee like everywhere,
Have to do what no one wants,
It calls learning.
That week was salary time in the suburbs,
Outside of the city area.
No lights, no buses, far away,
Unknown area, we didn't live there.
So every one decided that I have to go and work at the little branch.
They signed me for a month,
Would be back and forth every day.
It was okay until the salary day,
Some salaries, pensions.
I had to work until the dark...
And somehow by mistake somewhere I turned in the wrong way.
It was almost night time, can't see anything,
Like I was walking with closed eyes,
Streets lights were broken, no apartment buildings, houses, road not like a street,
Pretty much, only me and the moon.
I am taking a step, and I don't feel anything under my foot,
That kind of feeling, when nothing is under,
And I felt it with my heart.
Then the second I was standing on the ground.
And dogs barking somewhere far away.
I got home may be in two hours.
Next day I went to see what it was.
Where I walked was huge hole on the road
With garbage, broken wood, metal.
Don't know what it was.