don't know

Poetess: I have to write a love poem...
Inner voice: good luck with that!
Poetess: do you want to watch the show?
Inner voice trying to hide:
Not again, last time ...face in the salad...
I know, I know, its healthy, good for your skin...
Asking my id and iq, -50 by the way.
My passport, clearly written "Idiot" and signed by me.
I am an actor!
What do they want me to do?
To starve?
To sit all day on the Times Square?
I bet you all will not give me a penny!
The audience is clapping hands in agreement.
Inner voice continues: I am hiring by the way.
All you need to bring is a specious cap..
And she left me! (Pointing at poetess)
Poetess: I left to buy ice cream!
Inner voice: We are going to ... and she (pointing at poetess again), Judge Judy, left me.
Beautiful divided car with a sirens. That's already discrimination.
May be I wanted to drive.
Stopped at the palace, gracefully represented by dropped out law student.
She showed up only next day.
Poetess: I had to. I was the judge secretary.
Judge Judy laughs and looks at Mr.Bird...
Inner voice : this why I only trust my wife.
She says, dinner is ready, the dinner is ready!
I check myself personally every night.
190 pounds is not a joke.
My back.. (shyly smiling)... wild nation..
Few kisses on his back and a foot print on his butt.