My funny story

This is the day one.
Spring, April,
Warm and the snow is melting on the road a lot.
I remember this day
(For some reason).
I am wearing blue jacket,
My mother’s old, brown shoes.
Feeling happy, it was time of my first love.
Tree boys, may be close to eighteen standing near two story house next to our apartment building.
The fat at the middle spits on the road right in front of me and asks:
Why is your father walking a pig?
We had a pig in our apartment.
First we got a kitten, fluffy,
Fluff was his name, to cell kittens later.
In the morning we would kick the cat out to go see girls,
Until the Fluff had kittens in the morning.
It was a girl.
My great aunt though it was a pure miracle.
She was very old and my mom was almost pushing the cat's bit in her face saying:
Girl, girl, not a boy.
And chickens, bunnies, vegetables, apple trees to plant in our garden.
My mom was on and on that we would starve,
Economy crisis was stating in the country.
So one day she got a pig.
It supposed to be a dinner when the pig will grow up.
We never touched the pig.
He got a name and my father had to walk it until
We found a farm for him.
Why your father is walking a pig?
I am telling that I don't really know the pig and I don't really know my father.
Shy and I am lying.
He says: ha that's funny.
And then every time they saw me
They would ask,
How is the pig?
Then talking to me..