My funny story

This is not very old story
And actually supposed to be called "Fuck men".
I don't know if I can say this word publicly for not to be taken literally...
I was hiding in Boston Pizza for hours with my girlfriend.
My mother was living with me, watching my son for a few minutes a day,
The rest of the time she was telling me what to do.
My girlfriend called me:
We need to talk.
So we are in Boston Pizza successfully bitching about men.
She separated from her boyfriend, left with two children.
Me moody too, a lot in common,
Only I have one child.
The babysitters, both our mothers, are calling non stop with one question:
When are you going to be home,
It's middle of the night already, 7 pm.
And I am saying before leaving the table:
Fuck men!
My girlfriend woke up a bit from our children conversations.
Yes, fuck men, fuck men!
That's all she said.
Next time I see her,
She is pregnant, belly like a watermelon...