My funny story

In school I dreamed to be a prostitute.. movies..
It was many our high school girls dream,
Different era, mentality, freedom..
I never wore a long skirt ever since.
Actually wore three times.
First time I forgot it,
Only had shoes and a sweater, well and underwear.
Second time I was in the long skirt in the bus,
And it started to rain so much,
Like I was taking shower outside.
And third time the skirt was like in commercial stuck behind,
Of course no one would say anything,
Until I reached my art school,
And the lady teacher said:
I know we are all artists here, but like that..?
Anyway, and in college this dream was too a little,
(Only a dream)
Then I went to work in a court, so it changed.
This how my mom met her boyfriend.
We had a party in my apartment,
Me and two girlfriends.
I was making candies,
Boiling sugar and water.
And I forgot.
Some one is ringing the door bell,
I go near the kitchen, white smoke everywhere.
The firefighters didn't ask me much about the candies.
Their, don't know, the boss,
He only cared why school girls are drinking champagne and dressed like hookers.
He called my mother,
She was home at five minutes,
Next week they started to go out.