don't know story

Poetess ( looks like a bitch) : these people drive me fucking crazy.
Inner voice : somehow she is always a ...who she is saying
Poetess : they have .. (names few made up things) and want me to do shit,
Because they know I am strong like a fucking horse.
Every five minutes some asks me,
Please can you do fucking this..
Inner voice : my lady, my lady?
What language is it?!
Poetess : shut up!
Inner voice : I always knew you have a temper.
From a moment when a light I was installing in your living room, fell on me together with the book shelve and piece of wall.
Poetess : Look, the moon!
I was reading in the newspaper. .
Inner voice : It's good, reading newspapers energies!
Poetess : A woman was seductively seduced on the couch.
I wish it was me.
Inner voice : what? Seductively seduced?
Poetess : watching a movie on the couch!
(Reading)
Star was wishesly ducked by five hundred vicious intruders.
Inner voice : how can you duck a star?
They are on the sky.
(to himself)Probably was reading own fun fiction story..
The clouds move and the sun is shinning.
First person: we are intruders and going to intrude you  (louder) right now!
Lady: I am so scared!
Second person : get in the bath tub.
First person: let me put some oils and sleep well
babble bath first.
Second person: duck and rice!
Would you like pasta by any chance?
Lady : please don't harm my obvious  (looking in the mirror ) beauty  (taking selfy).
First person : anything else?
Lady: juice please.
Second person (in a second): wu a la!
Your favourite movie,  juice, music..
Third person : we are going to start the intrusion.
Lady: fuck off.
First person : now listen and do what we say.
Lady ( watching DVD): some one help me please.
First person : we are going to leave you money on the table so you can go and buy new clothes for you and your children.
We will leave you money to buy food in your empty fridge.
Lady : how rude.
Second person : let me warm up the water a little.
(Few minutes later).
First person : we are leaving.
Where are the ski?
Lady is watching a movie and waiving her hand for intruders to leave.
Next day on the wall near well known public place with two pictures.
Star was wishesly ducked by five hundred vicious intruders.
People : what a poor thing!