story

Me: ..and I will say,
My best poems I have written
Looking at his face.
Grandpa: you have only three.
Me: I  write more,
May be I need a better look,
May be I want to look forever.
Grandpa : remember how you stole money from me.
I thought bank messed it up.
And it was you who took a few bills from a sealed package and glued it back together.
Me: this when you said you have respect for me.
I was a child then, and what it has to do with my beautiful poem.
Grandpa: you writing poems now? (Laughs).
Keep going.
Me: and when I will meet him,
I will wear my best dress,
My grandmother's ..
The one she was got after the Second World War.
Her brother left to the war in 1942
And he said that when he will be back,
He will buy her the best dress.
He returned home four years later and gave her a blouse.
Grandpa: you haven't meet him yet?
Me: I will be dressed for my beautiful baby..
And do my hair, and new shoes..
Grandpa : he is a baby!
Me: I will wear my best clothes,
And will do my hair, make up.
All I know I will be very happy.
Grandpa : what's the point of this story,
Or sorry, book?
Me: a poetry book.
I want money to buy a beautiful gift.
Grandpa : so its all about the money.
Good, wasn't I teaching you how to live.
Be kind, respect. .
Write about ghost too.
And sex, make it completed sold out.
Me: and this how my story will go.