story

I was thinking and thinking,
May be I should say, praying,
It's okay, talking to myself? ..no..
Thinking.
If I ever (..please God),
Will write a book,
Who should I mention as a person,
Who is with me behind the scene.
May be some one I met once in my life,
His name was "grandpa".
He would be may be once hundred years old now,
Would he remember me?
And I am not a teenage girl any more.
Will he smile?
Will he recognize me?
I would cry probably..
He was a criminal.
He would say:
What's wrong with you,
Writing about a criminal on the first page.
Every time I was moody,
He would look at me and say:
What's wrong with you.
I would say that nothing.
After I would think only, what's wrong with you,
And all will change, mostly I would kind of laugh.
So, me: I want tpo write a book?
Grandpa: what again?
Didn't you write something twenty five years ago?
Me:it's different now.
Grandpa:okay.
Me: I forgot what I wanted to say!
Grandpa: some book.
Me:I have to look what I wrote at work, sorry..