don't know story

The Beast: look at your butt, it's bigger than black hole (wakes up).
Thanks goodness it's a dream, I would be kicked in the ass.
Ze Bella: I am hungry!
Inner voice: I was walking on the street.
Poetess: At the middle of the night.
Inner voice: And I saw hissing wolf who was bright.
The Beast: How wolf is hissing if he is frozen?
Inner voice: it's still hisses.
Author: next!
The Beast: I don't know where to go from here.
Inner voice: Then he looked at the moon.
Poetess: and?
Inner voice: and he noticed Donald Trump.
Poetess: the wolf smiled bright.
Inner voice: Donald Trump was mad as plump.
Poetess: make it have sense.
Inner voice: hissing wolves make sense,
They live in the bushes.
The Beast: black hole showed up and sucked everything up.
Inner voice: Happy ending of the story!
Poetess: I know what's stronger then a building.
Inner voice: what?
Poetess: my son told me.
The Sun.
Everyone is singing ABC song.
Inner voice: you left a bone at home, and phone, and come.
Like you are a dog and you leave bone at home.
The Beast: lipping dog that hisses.
Author: why everyone hisses?
Ze Bella: when you never dreamed about Queen.
Poetess: your line.
Inner voice: I supposed to have a line?
The Beast: you never dreamed about Queen because she is mean (mumbles few words).
Your turn.
Inner voice: where is timbits?
The Beast: you ask Ze Bella and see what happens. Sphere, 3D shape.
Inner voice: chowing never ends.
The Beast: you have to go around.
Inner voice: what we should talk about?
Ze Bella: nothing.
The Beast: let me teach you about the money.
Inner voice: you know 8 is the biggest number.
It's in shape of infinity.
Author (on the phone ) : what do you mean who is writing?
The writer.. (smiling )..yeah, it's me...