don't know story

Narrator : I hardly can contain myself after all these holidays.
Grandma w. (writing): ..hardly can contain..
Narrator : you don't have to write my every word, keep something in the dark.
(Every one laughing).
Narrator : have to excuse myself now.
9 am and no one is at work.
Grandma w.: I am writing a book.
Narrator : I expected this book seventy years ago, not surprised if nothing will ever written.
Grandma w.: what is this loud noise?
Poetess : our work is flooded, there is water every where.
Guess who volunteered to clean it?
Yesterday I had a nap, went to cafe and jogging.
Going to buy coffee now, and new mop.
The real witch : haha.
Poetess : if people think we are witches, we are not.
Grandma : save us at least from that.
Poetess : I am only writing about them.
The real witch : being a witch it's talent, art, beauty and I am sorry knowledge, not lots of free time at work.
Grandma w. : you have to memorize everything.
The real witch : speak Latin.
Any one speaks Latin here?
Grandma : me.
Grandma w. : I tell you personal witchcraft story.
Aunt: I was living at forest at that time, thank goodness.
Grandma w. : and all to impress German tourists.
Poetess : I was invited to live in Germany, and study and work.
Grandma w. : they loved all of us.
Such memories, little house, cat.
And all went on fire, all because of ancient book.
We bought stolen book.
Anyway, skipping one year of community work for burning entire street.
I still think my cat knew something, because he showed up back with the police.
Page one and then I see flames, hear sirens and my grand mother screaming to save me.
(Everyone is crossing)
And I was grandmother myself.
I tried to argue with her presence.
And then my Prince is breaking the door.
Get out, he says, and I am safe and sound.
Grandma : it's a miracle..