The Beast and Ze Bella

King of Fools : Wisdom, Ozdom! Ozdom!
The Beast : where is Ze Bella?
King of Fools : Ozdom my friend!
Who is she?
The Beast : girl in blue dress.
King of Fools : girl...I see some sparkle already. .
Are you talking about Ze Beauty?
I think blue dress is matching her eyes.
The Beast : what are you all drinking here,
I take some too.
What's story is this?
King of Fools : blame the witch.
The Beast : so I didn't know what witch was talking about, turned in to beast,  met a girl, magic kiss didn't work and now I have to look for fools gold.
King of Fools : I can't let you get out,
We have own interests in this story,
Plus Ze Bella meant to be your wife,
She is Ze Beauty, Ze Gorgeous,
Turn off light and kiss each other, might work.
The Beast: I find her little bit .. different.
King of Fools : innocent?
The Beast : innocent!
King of Fools : every woman with kid who wants to get married is innocent.
It's blessing.
Well she is learning how to drive.
I don't think you are capable of driving,
Not even sure if you will fit in any vehicle,
May be if you are lying flat.
The Beast : I will find your gold and will be our of here in no time.
King of Fools : "Fools gold ",  it belongs to all the fools.
Tomorrow you two will start the journey.