don't know story

The real w.: long time no see.
Poetess : I was working.
Two weeks ago, I was working so hard,
Like really devoted to the work place.
The real w.: again?
Poetess : I think I would have a heart attack,
And it's on Monday, like four more days until Saturday..
Last week I took week off, was staying home, thinking, relaxing, jogging, gym.
Grandma : I went for a walk too.
Poetess : I can't work like this.
Get fat and have a heart attack.
Then better I work then fatter I am.
Grandma w. : this is weird.
Thank you goodness, I've never worked in my life.
Let's count again how many years I've been married.
I got married at 18, now I am 95.
Everyone : 95 minus 80, is 15.
15 plus ..3.
Mom: yeah ..
Poetess : and I was watching all the news,
I think about one hundred videos on YouTube,
Yesterday I had a dream.
Naked people were behind cages
One side was for naked women,
And another side was for naked men.
I think I saw myself naked too, but with long dark hair..