The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools : Wisdom, Ozdom! Ozdom!
The Beast (pressing " We are okay. Thank you " button).
King of Fools : congrats I am talking to the witch on the phone  "okay, okay, yes, take care".
She said you two can go and look for "Fools gold" to know each other better and fall in love.
Don't forget to say "I love you".
Other wise magic kiss will not work, but she is not sure anyway..
One of my best witches.
The Beast : why don't you go look for your gold yourself.
King of Fools : I can't, you have to love money.
The Beast : I am sure you love money.
King of Fools : I love money, but I love women more.
You have lots of money, but now woman, it's sad.
I love all kind of women, blond, brunette, especially when they are drunk.
They get wild.
If I will be looking for "Fools gold " I'll never find it.
I will be a fool without gold.
The Beast : why she turned me into Beast?
King of Fools : I don't know.
She is just weird.
That's her talent.
The Beast : where is Ze Bella?
King of Fools : who?