don't know story

Narrator: all mighty quiters!
Poetess: all was thinking from 9 am to 3:30 pm, should I write something? 
Should I not?
Then I got sign. 
Aunt: is it 5:30 yet?
Grandma w.: at least it's Thursday.
Narrator: in green color?
I don't see anything green on me.
Poetess: something with my camera.
Grandma w.: it's all junk now days.
Inner voice: money is green color traditionally.
Narrator: speaking about traditions,
Raising people on my own head.
Can't trust much anyone.
Grandma w.: poor baby.
Narrator: it's all Gloria.
What a wicked woman, always sarcastic face with red lips, tickling me at surprise,
But forgiveness is the key to my successful relationship with women.
Love rules the world.
And I gave her my soul together with my brains and she quickly forgot about me.
Grandma w.: you said find someone else to worship.
Narrator: and she did very fast.
Grandma w.: we always work fast.
Narrator: I know.. Gloria.