New Kings...

Donald: I wonder what will happen if I break this mumble TV?
Hilary: in my family TV is .. (looks up).
Harvey: for sure.
Mel: not when I am on.
You are all old school, go back to listening people in supermarkets lines.
Harvey: my competition.
Mel you are to late, I am the first one going to jail.
Donald: in front of our law everyone is equal.
Hilary: I stay here for five minutes.
Donald: where?
Hilary: obviously not in jail.
Harvey: I go play with the puppy, my new lucky charm.
Donald: I am old school too,
I am wearing different school.
Prinsess: I am good in contouring my face,
I mean that's my talent.
All you have to do is draw some kind of butt on your face, like this ..(draws imaginary butt).
(Harvey starts suspiciously walk around).
Harvey: time to pay visit to the doctor ask is I have a chance.
Prinsess: where should I leave my bed clothes?
Hilary: I want to catch Bannycon.
Donald: who is Bannycon?
Hilary: the one you make wishes to.
They come true in a second.
(Mel is looking at his new designed fur piece on the wall).