don't know story

Narrator: if you think that author is ..
I will .. without words.
Grandma w.: surprise?
Aunt: knowing the truth,
can we be more delicate for change.
We have to understand, with all our hearts, 
People go to university to learn how to write.
We can't expect every writer or poet write and be the same way and be loved exactly the same way as well.
Narrator: what are you trying to say lady?
Aunt: if you want to survive in this world,
Read people who went to universities.
From my personal experience read biography first, like it's a strange person in your life, study before getting into bed.
Grandma w.: education is poison.
My grandmother, she was very beautiful woman,
As soon I mentioned work and school,
She found me husband.
Let's all relax and count how many years I've been married.
Narrator: you all should think how much you've done?
It will be fast .. not much, not much ladies.
Actually, you don't have to think at all.
Grandma w. : I know my position in the society.
Aunt: we are normal people.
Narrator: Anyway, time to take things seriously,
Jokes are over.. for now.
Hopefully, we won't freak out about every little thing from now on.
Grandma w.: such sweetheart.
Poetess: I found bird feather near the door at work, grey.
First time ever..
What if it was ..
Grandma: why would He fly around that weird place full of cars.
Poetes: from the time I joined gym and eating less,
All I am writing about witches.
I have to wash my hair again because it's look messy.
I haven't done it for years.
And I bough make up and thinking of baleyage...
Hopefully I am not possessed.
Grandma: you will be too heavy on the broom.
Aunt: oh my God,
Go to high school, they have benches.
There is not such thing as possession, it's called bad luck.
Grandma: really?
Save us at least from that.
Grandma w.: let's not worry ourselves.
Narrator: no more crazy fake stories and slamming doors.
Grandma w.: okay!
I'll make sure.