New King number one: I am at the end of my patience!
Where is "jail" sign?
I put above my office door.
New Queen number one (looking at new manicure): just go to gas station.
New King number one: why not fire station to reconect.
New King number two: you can't become master over there.
New Queen number one: let's go to the jewelry station or bank station if it's open.
New King number one: I will be possessed.
New King number two (turning of TV): all day news!
All night nightmares!
How do I like this life style?
New Queen number one: I read beautiful books.
New King number one: time to shake up this world long time ago!
Princess: hurry up, we want to laugh instantly.
Princess number two: nature is the key, you don't have to drive around.
Princess: I heard forest is good place to live.
Princess number two: what if New King number one won't find you to congratulate how good we live?
He probably thinks the forest is hunted so we will stay near TV.