The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools: my Angel dropped the book she is writing in the soup, the same time I dipped fork in it.
I wonder if it means anything.
The Beast: I get nothing from your government!
With 83 cents a day and bunch of grey fur, they consider me a rich man!
King of Fools: may be you can help me for free.
We love poor here, a lot you can do with poor people.
You give more, you give less, contacting is the most important.
The Beast: tell it to someone else.
King of Fools: "Fools gold" is only way to escape this madness.
You look like me, I look like you..
The Beast: we have been looking for at least a year!
King of Fools: finding "Fools gold" is art beyond magic!
Not every fool can find it, the lucky ones will never tell you, because it's your job.
(dreamingly) Many are called, but only few are chosen.
The Beast: are you all okay?
King of Fools: I didn't get tax return either.