The Beast and Ze Bella.

(in the darkness of the night)
King of Fools: white man yeah, but a black man.. it's not going to work.
Look at this tool and look at me.
Queen of Fools: this what my parents would put in the house,
I am too modernized, I like modern stuff.
King of Fools: I hope it's not raining tonight.
We like to get busy when its raining.
Troll: what's wrong with this?
King of Fools: the shuffle is cute, that's all.
So this is the plan.
Round, down and here!
Troll: let's all get life!
We can't look for the fools gold forever.
Queen of Fools: we are here only for five minutes.
Troll: are you sure?
(to King of Fools) I thought you bring more people.
King of Fools: then we have to share.
Fools never share, not our gold at least.
The Beast: did you tell someone we are here?
I wonder if we get lost, I don't see the track.
Queen of Fools: well let's hurry up.
I am working in the morning and better be relaxed and happy.
King of Fools: I invited my Angel.
Want to see her more!
(whispering) actually totally forgot its supposed to be working night.
Queen of Fools: don't hurt yourself.
Troll: what did she say?
King of Fools: nothing, nothing.
(to himself) I need someone who works for diamond company.