The Beast and Ze Bella.

Troll: how are you doing!
King of Fools: its Monday morning!
Today is our national day,
Have to go, no time to joke.
Coffee, coffee and coffee.
If you have a ticket, you are welcome.
Just kidding!
It's always free.
Troll: I must've been dreaming.
I was sent back to kindergarten, back to diapers, but I escaped to congratulate you personally.
Joking!
Are you still looking for Fools gold?
King of Fools: we are looking for any gold now.
Queen of Fools: where are you?!
King of Fools: my Angel!
Time for the party!
Will call our busy girls, no lunch today without women.
Its her or her?
This is the question.
And I am loving it.
Good thing we are not idoots here,
I think this where our fortune comes!
Boss: someone was making sex here?
King of Fools: I wasn't in the mood.
Boss: try to relax like all normal people.
Go to work, come home, eat dinner, watch tv and sleep.