The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools: where is our Princess?
Where is our therapeutic dimples!?
Monkey "The Genies": yy.
King of Fools: How are you doing girl?
We made new "do not pet" sign.
Monkey "The Genious": y.
King of Fools: she gave me a fake smile!
The Beast: when?
King of Fools: now!
What's wrong with our sexy girl?
The Beast: what's sexy in the monkey?
King of Fools: butt..
I see! Her plate is not made out of bush!
Our sleepy girl likes wood.
Witch: now my turn.
Its full time job related.
King of Fools: our girls are busy today.
I heard from a bird we can use magic for the gold.
The Beast: excuseme!
Witch: we have to ask Boss,
You know its illegal here.
Some things you do, and some you don't.
Boss: sure!
Why not!
King of Fools: he said yes!
Witch: I can't read, at work I am not very magical.
King of Fools: you have to.
The Beast will never become Prince again.
Think of his children!
Witch (reading): the power of the Earth, fire, wire and wind!
King of Fools: that's all,
We are very lucky to get one page!
The Beast: and?
Witch: we have to wait.
King of Fools: I will have a nap.
Queen of Fools: what are you doing?
King of Fools: just finished work.
Queen of Fools: where is the monkey?
(Everyone is looking for the monkey).
King of Fools: our sunshine is at lunch!