King of Fools (on the phone): my girl stays in shape!
She exercises!
Like a car, you have to keep engine healthy.
(to secretary): make me a sign "welcome the jungle".
Secretary (looking at the new "Do you need this?" poster): sure,
You have to do what you have to do.
(In the Zoo).
Witch: can I please see monkey " The Genious".
Zoo employee: we are not sure monkey "The Genious" is ready to start her day in talks about work.
Witch: it's about food!
Please.
(in the office).
King of Fools (singing): I wish I was on the beach loving my baby,
Even if she doesn't like it.
It's better then sitting here for $5 dollars an hour.
Boss: music?
King of Fools: writing a song.
Boss: I have a gift for you.
It's not one million dollars.
King of Fool: a cat?
Boss: kitten, little cute kitten.
King of Fools: we breed only lucky flying pigs here..
Boss: I didn't see that one.
This how you know, this how you learn!
Take the kitten and take good care of him.
(in few minutes).
King of Fools (looking at the kitten): only the zoo baby, only zoo.
(in the zoo).
Witch: people like my food only when they are hungry!
Monkey "The Genious": yy.
Witch: next time try to use the recipe..
Thank you very much!