New Kings are breaking in,
And there is Magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
New King number one: time to join my army boys.
When you hear loud noise, how says my cousin Tony, he is under investigation right now,
You lie down and stay quite.
Black King: I got invitation too.
New King number one: you will lead the group.
Just kidding..
We were looking for you everywhere!
Black King: I was at home.
New King number one: I never thought of it..
At the moment of the war, how can anyone stay home!
Black King: and I will lead a group of fat white men?
New King number one: they are extremists.
Didn't want to love my power willingly,
Now we have to do it officially.
The good thing, with less army we can capture bigger territory.
Fat cats ain't waiting boys!
Let's go.
Black King: I stay at the back.
New King number one: that you shall fugue out yourselves.
Make sure they sign all the papers about "no claims in case of army injustices" and go to the wash room.
I want to hear no complaints.