When you say, you are in love,
But something bothers you inside,
And you have no idea why,
Because this not love,
Love is beautiful feeling.
It's written on your face,
It's shining in your eyes.
Love you can see, feel and touch..
Give me your hand, feel warmth?
Close your eyes.
Smile.
What do you see deep inside?
Do you see garden near old house?
How wind is touching every branch on the trees.
Do you see flowers?
Tulips,  peonies, white and red roses.
You have been inspiration for a while.
Stop and smell the flowers, enjoy.
See the birds nest?
They might fly up and tell you few this
tngs.
You are special and we like you a lot.
I can't say, its only me, who put few thoughts in to green entertainment..
Would you like to go in the house?
It's seen a lot and it was my home.
Now, too, but far away.
We can go to the river, more then a thousand years old.
When I was small we were looking for mermaids.
They would laugh, tickle and say: love is beautiful feeling.
Just kidding, it's only me.