New King number one: sign here.
Diamond: what is this?
New King number one: I can't tell you.
Invitation to join my office and sharpen our claws.
Fat cats: we are wearing masks!
New King number one: you hear, you hear!
They always do it on Fridays, so I will stay in my office all weekend looking for the plug.
Diamond: I am ready to ran for safety.
New King number one: you won't miss a news!
We have money.
Diamond: sign on the picture of a naked woman?
New King number one: we will get her after.
Diamond: to many paragraphs..
Princess: the show is on!
Diamond: where!
Princess number two: they have love that its just crazy.
Diamond: I wish I fall in love again.
When you are in love, the world is more stable.
Princess: I am on break.
Princess number two: you too?
Princess: numbers don't lie.
Princess number two: is it so?
Diamond: the baby is right under the alarm.
I am okay! I am okay!
New King number one: now he is going to get it, the father.
He is babysitting the baby.
Princess: I don't trust this kind of men.
Diamond: I can't, I am to innocent to see what the mother a going to do to him.
Princess: watch your kids properly.
Princess number two: close your eyes.
Diamond: how am I going to see the show?
New King number one: you can read in the discussions.