New Kings..

Diamond: how old is the bride?

New King number two: what is the difference?

She is waiting for you in Acropolis. 

Sign here and take off your pants.

Diamond: my pants!

New King number four: we will do the vaccine.

In the sitable place.

Who knows how long you will sit at home.

Mister Himler: its surely safe.

New King number two: mister Himler!

Looks like we got another sat of bats.

Diamond: Hitler!

New King number two: mister Himler.

He was partying all the weekend,  with wine and many people. 

Looks like job for you.

Mister Himler: two hundred zeros. 

New King number two: zero is zero. 

Mister Himler: at least look good on the paper. 

New King number one: I am not a night guard!

New Queen number two: it doesn't look like my couch.

New King number two: I was looking everywhere for you.

New Queen number two: if you think I am looking at this book, I am looking for password.

New Queen number one: we forgot the passwords. 

New King number two: back to work sweethearts.

I know you mind are not at work,  but we have to make it easier for our people.

We might open few work places.