Fools gold

Mama Mia: people have no manners. 
Troll: no one was moving in the office.
King of Fools: I can't do two things at once!
If I am plunging "super flash", I am not answering the phone.
Troll: you are plunging for months. 
King of Fools: you have to inspect everything!
No one else knows how to inspect. 
Mama Mia: and they are calling like they are born yesterday. 
King of Fools: mister Troll, you know what will happen?
Forget about ordering food for lunch.
You have no idea what I am talking about, because I am plunging for you every week.
Mama Mia: when people are not focused they complain. 
Fool: note from her!
King of Fools: from her!
(reading) gyms are open. 
Mister Fool, make a poster. 
Troll: from the zoo?
King of Fools: you are smart man.
Can you think, how in the world  you can get fat in the global crisis?