Three witches and the king.

Third witch: our bubble!
King: I am going to the gym today.
Third witch: who does that.
This how gyms make their money.
King: I tell you why I am going to the gym.
To make sure I am still able to.
Third witch: make sure.
Second witch: we should do it.
For us.
Third witch: are you kidding me.
We can exercise at home.
First witch: how many ingredients we should use in the soup for the king?
Third witch: use them all.
King: when you exercise, you don't have to eat all the time.
Third witch: and how would we know that?
Second witch: we missed someone. 
And King, it was you!
First witch: we didn't do our search. 
Third witch: remember, I said, we need someone serious and he has to be good. 
King: yes, always. 
Third witch: what bothers you?
King: I just say 4 o'clock, and no of my servants are at work already.
Third witch: did you give free sanitizer to your servants?
King: you supposed to?
Third witch: ours don't want to do anything without free stuff.
King: I didn't think that.
Third witch: we thought.
King: yeah, yeah, yeah. 
Third witch: why don't you go to different witches and say yeah, yeah, yeah. 
King: remind me what I was asking when I got here at night. 
Third witch: a push.
You are nice.