Pharaoh.

Servant 1: you smell nice.

Servant 2: we can smell your perfume from the kitchen.

Pharaoh: my wife made it for me.

Five thousand years ago.

Servant 1: long time.

Pharaoh: where is the king?

Servant 1: with the witches.

Servant 2: he still thinks you are not real.

Servant 1: nice shoes.

Pharaoh: my wife bought for me.

One kilogram of gold.

Servant 2: how many years ago it was?

Servant 1: his wife doesn't buy him anything.

Servant 2: she said, he has more money then her.

Servant 1: she bought him a flag.

She said on Thursday “ I will buy you a flag" and she bought it on Friday.

Servant 2: we have to leave our work and go look for it.

This is stupid.

Pharaoh: may be the flag was in the office.

Servant 1: we checked, it wasn't there.

Apparently it was in the bedroom.