Three witches and the king.

Third witch: our king-bun!
King: answer your phone!
Third witch: they are fine.
King: you said you are bad.
Third witch: something wrong with us.
Mentally. 
Our equipment is matching our technology. 
Wear your glasses and look at this rock.
King: I bought you a gas tank.
You can stay nice and warm at winter.
Third witch: gas tank!?
You scare us.
Don't shake it.
Second witch: who bought the tractor?
You? 
Third witch: didn't you buy a tractor last year?
People can drive that.
Queen: I know. 
First witch: king looks like he wants to say something but stays quiet.
King: you know when people say "woman doesn't have mind on her own".
In my case, she does. 
I come home and I have to beg!
Third witch: everyone wants something. 
King: today she wants a plant.
There are a lot of plants outside. 
Bring a drink, turn on TV, walk the dog, wash the dishes, bring dinner upstairs, get soda.
Second witch: you have a dog?
King: I might need therapy. 
Should it be documented?