The treasures.

 Servant: when I win the lottery,

Call ambulance and take me to the hospital right away.

I don’t have to go to work ever again!

Maid: I wonder if some people win the lottery and still work.

Servant: you would not know.

King (reading): family tree.

What happened to the middle.

Servant: 99,5 more frustrated than you, but they rubbing it in.

Love green.

Green is good.

Maid: eat more ice with wine.

King (reading): bag, shoes, watch, 500.

You need only one!

Servant: the fridge was half way open.

King: explain to everyone:

This how you have a house.

You keep fridge closed.

We pay top dollars!

Queen: it’s sounds stupid.

Maid: let me fix the wheels.

He can call you “ladies” only after mutual agreement.

Queen: the house looks like space ship.

Maid: at first.

It’s actually nice.

Queen: I am not a baby.

Imagine you go to someone’s house and you see sink like this.

Maid: I don’t even know what it is.

Queen: it’s a hamlet.

Servant: we need some lights.

Queen: look, how he fixed the roof.

He put a little piece

Servant: it’s part of very expensive car.

He is stealing.

Queen: oh, no.

King: is it good enough?

Servant: at least you know better now.