The Beast and Ze Bella.

Troll: children, The Beast forever stayed as the Beast.
King of Fools didn't find Fools gold and suspicious magic spell no one knows who put on, wasn't taken off or reversed.
King of Fools: I was in love!
Alone in cold bed,
I've seen ghosts!
Which no one seems to care about.
Troll: I was sent back home without a diploma.
King of Fools: I will call my girl.
She asked me not to tell her name, because at work everyone will think she is weird.
Then who is normal?
Tell me, I will take a picture.
She is answering the phone!
(on the phone) yes..yes!
Boss said we can have one million chances!
..I need fresh air for a second.
One million! My dream!
Troll: one million chances!
The Beast: he thinks one million dollars.
King of Fools: its the same thing.
The Beast: how can it be the same thing?
It's like you have one million chances in winning lottery.
This why your monkey "The Genious" refuses to play it.
She knows the difference.
King of Fools: she was our spoke person for the lottery!
Troll: are you still in love?
King of Fools: love is love.
My Angel is cleang the house now,
This why I am here and not in my bed.
She is not allowing any spiritual occupation of her space.
She told me to get out with my dirty sexual thoughts.
You think about sex, you dream about sex.
Sometimes it's not spiritually clean at home.
Will dream here.. in my future public sex library.
Troll: you are going to open it here?
King of Fools: why to waste time!
The Beast: it's great idea for someone else money!
Troll: I hope we will be alive by that time..
King of Fools: part one is happily done.

Part two.
Witch: he is wearing black and white today too!
Its so sweet..
Mostly I wear black, white or blue.
The Beast: one after another..
Witch: I will wear different color tomorrow, see what he will have for me.
King of Fools: its spring,
All beasts are supposed to have babies!
The Beast: I am going to have a baby!