Summer.

Always happy, fresh looking in colorful clothes with fuchsia color lipstick. And with solution for everything. Everything is easy with her. Long time ago, I was studying, after the Second World war, and living in a room rented by my parents from an old woman. A young man started to follow me, we became friends, he would met me in the evening, we would go my  house together. One day he didn't meet me, I was surprised and went home by myself. Everything was gone from my room, food, clothes, food cards. We used student cards to by food  at that time. The room had only bed, chair and table. I was so upset, that I sat on the floor and started to cry. Then I went to his house and he wasn't living there. For few days I didn't eat, didn't what to do, the people I was living with gave me some food and told to go back home and get something else to wear and eat. In the morning someone knocked to the door. It was this young man all white and shaking. In his hands was all my stuff. He dropped everything in front of me, fell on his knees and started to beg for exuse. After a while, when he stopped shaking,  he told me the story. In the middle of the night something lifted him from the bed and threw on other side of the room. He hit the wall and slided on the floor. Three soldiers were standing in front of him. He could see through them, they were from some kind of fog. And they were angry. “Return everything “, - one of the soldiers said, it sounded as metal was scraping something. They stood and watched him when he was picking my things. Then disappeared. I think the soldiers were my uncles who gave their lives in the war. And that what her personality was coming from. Its nice, its warm and going to be fine.