don't know story

The real witch: how are you?
Poetess: I am okay,
Thank you,
No one asks me here.
Inner voice: you are survivol of everything.
Everyone is knocking the wood three times.
Poetess: superstition..
The real witch: help us Father.
Poetess: me first.
Inner voice: you said it's going to be a song.
Poetess: you have words,
So turn on the music.
I have very important thing to plan.
Actually I am planning all day already.
Donald (looking at the crystal ball): my next step is not very clear either.
Poetess: I have to call the phone company.
The real witch: you supposed to do this three months ago.
Poetess: I can't.
Calling and asking and paying ...
I can do good things for who I like and love.
The real witch: my grandmother...
Poetess: beautiful time..
Well, I have to write all the steps.
And Google it..
Grandma: good luck.
Poetess: today I will transfer money from one account to another.
That's all I can do.
And day after I will call to the phone company.
By Friday...
Grandma: write it down..