Fire in the dark forest - folk story

Mother and daughter arguing in the small kitchen:
I don't want to go to school any more!
I hate it, no more.
Mother, dressed poorly, looks tired:
Dear, eat your dinner...
If you don't go to school, what are you going to do?
I am so tired, the teachers always complaining.
I cannot watch you all day,
You cannot work! Stop now, and go do homework.
No!
Then go, live where you want.
Here, you have to go to school!
Fine, I am leaving,  good bye!
The girl took her bag and slimed the door:
Now I can do what I want....
Outside was almost night, scary.
The girl thought:
I take a bus, go to the last stop,
Walk trough the forest and ran away,
Screw my parents,
They will not find my way.
She did exactly what she said.
The forest was dark:
I am going to visit grandma,
Lied.
Walking at first was fine, even kind of funny,
Heart jumping from a little noise,
But this how you might become brave,
Only one choice, trees scratching face.
The girl notices light a head.
Someone burning a fire.
The fire is closer, she is deciding to see,
Let mother be sorry us much as can be.
A few women sitting in the circle,
Staring at her, don't talk,
But she could hear the voice in her head:
Come here, look, this is your place,
One sit in th middle is empty.
Come here, we warmed it up for you.
The women waving hands, calling her.
Sit here with us, sit here forever, fast.
I cannot explain, how much the girl got scared.
She was running so fast,
Never looked back.
Go home, the next day was in school and
Never stepped at that forest again.
That's the story.