today

I used to work with this woman,
Not friends, may "hi, how are you" once in a while.
She is Canadian, and I took English Grade 12 here and got 96%,
The teacher was rewriting my works...
And she had 56 at her time,
I mentioned it was long ago.
She said its not fair.
I had a few thoughts and we didn't have much talk.
Until one time she was very sad, crying on the phone.
Looking at her red nose,
I asked what happened.
Unwanted pregnancy, she was going for abortion the next morning.
She asked if it was the right decision,
I said, of course not, otherwise you wouldn't crying on the phone,
That day I think I got a gift from my mom,
And put all the baby theme in beautiful colors.
So what if you have to change diaper, its stinky, but actually it the best thing even could happen with the baby.
After you running around thinking what to do if he didn't ...
Food, diapers, sleep, play, formula, everything is settled.
She listened and moved somewhere after a few days.
And today she bamped into me with the baby,
Its not really a baby any more, a big girl.
I had to guess the name,
I said, hopefully not mine.
The woman was: no, I called her my name, that's my baby.
She changed her mind that night...