old story

My mom had patients, her personal friends, and every evening she used to through to me her phone book and say: call. I was calling everyone with a red mark near name and ask what my mom wrote on a paper. When she called no one would be home. One man didn't answer for two days and the third day we were near his door with the police. Some old guy broke the door, couldn't open the expensive lock and that man was only hiding from us. Another man felt a sleep on our couch, and we got so scared. A few women worked in Siberia used to bring us fur and I got fur coat made by family friend in a fancy salon in Moscow. And I looked like a bear in it. Even our dog was confused. I wore it only may be two times everyone was laughing only looking at me.
Now my mom is dealing with those people grand kids, exactly the same.